Saturday, June 17, 2006

So why am I here?
Me? A BLOG? you are joking right? Well I have entered the world of cyberspace, anything goes publishing and I am rather surprised at myself but I figured this sure is an easy way to keep everyone up to date on our family and it's going ons! I confess there is the bit of egotism in me that thinks, on occasion, I may have something witty, intelligent or slightly insightful to share with others and this really is the best venue to be heard on LOL. So why the title? Because some day that will be the title of my first book! As someone who is severely hearing impaired and owns a service dog, with 3 teens and a husband who is going through major medical issues as he recovers from his wounds I need a sense of humor to survive this crazy life I lead and I have learned some good, practical, no fluff stuff on facing the challenges of life as a Christian, someone disabled, a woman, a wife and a mother. Blessings to all

No comments: