I've been TAGGED by Michelle
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
So 6 uninteresting quirky facts about myself are......
1. I fell down 64 stone steps in Freedom PA when I was almost 8 yrs old. It was Valentines day that year and I was laying in the snow for 2.5 hours while EMT's tried to figure out how to get me in an ambulance.
2. I collect vintage costume jewelry and wear it. I started that when I was 14 and have worn it ever since then too. I have pieces over 100 yrs old.
3. I signed to music for years in our chapel (church for you non military ones) because as I lose my hearing I can no longer sing.
4. I have a weakness for trash TV like Dr Phil, Housewives of Orange County and New York, What Not to Wear and other useless information.
5. At 37 I am still flexible enough to put my legs (yes both of them) behind my ears LOL
6. I have met President Bush and received an award from him. I have also met the Governor of Texas, the Secretary of Defense and The Joint Cheif of Staff.
OK 6 blogs??? wow thats a LOT LOL
I think Nikki at Life of a Soldier's Wife
Chrissy has to do it
We can Try Patti at When Your Soldier Has TBI
Stephanie at In Mom's Eyes
The Prairie Lady might do this at her Prairie Home
and last but not least
Heather at Come Sit a Spell